Just Me!

Just Me!

Friday 31 December 2010

Never too old (or too daft!)

I love this pic my hubby took of me..it makes me feel young! It was my first ever go on a trampoline (at my advanced age :-),earlier this year.
 I have a terrible sense of balance, and every jump in the air was followed by several bounces on my bottom. I just couldn't stop laughing, and he took this photo just before I bounced off the edge! I am posting it on the last day of the year to remind myself how much fun it is to try something new..heres to lots more fun firsts in 2011!

4 comments:

  1. I love that happy look on your face...you can tell you are having a blast! I am looking forward to blogging w/ you next year and getting to know you through your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a great smile, and it's grand to enjoy each day as it comes. All the best to you in 2011 -- and may you find a Latte around every corner. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old? Old? I've been 17 years old for nearly half a century now. Love the joy in your face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're all going to have more fun this year, doing things that are out of our comfort zones [speaking strictly for myself] Let the fun begin!

    ReplyDelete