Just Me!

Just Me!

Saturday 8 January 2011

Compact - Day 8 - Theme 57

Fed up with only having a quarter of the wardrobe space..(he was lucky to have that much!) My hubby cleared out our tiny junk cupboard, and made it into a walk in (well walk two steps in :-)) wardrobe. Oddments of wood and some metal poles gave me shelves and clothes rails, and I added lots of baskets, and even a mirror...so I can do my makeup in the morning with hogging the bathroom! I put in a stereo so I can listen to music to wake me up in the mornings...it may be compact..but I love it!


8 comments:

  1. It looks very neat and organized! I'd be embarrassed to post a picture of my "walk in" in its current state - since we haven't had any paper recycling pickup in 3 weeks due to snow + holidays, there are all kinds of things piling up in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me this shot would be under amazing. My closet is never organized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep the hubby...this is great...will you share?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top Squeezing, great set for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots of your new walk-in, how long do you think it will stay this tidy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Compact and organized, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great start for the new year...organization plus convenience!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A brave woman to show off her closet. What a good partner to make such a nice spot!

    ReplyDelete