Just Me!

Just Me!

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Something Beginning With P...? Day 4 - Theme 317 - The Letter P

This is me..dressed to go to a Halloween party! The theme was to go as something beginning with "P", and there were lots of policemen, postmen, priests, etc. I decided to go as a punk...old denim mini, ripped tights, spiky boots. I even customised an ancient t-shirt..ripping it, and re-fastening it with safey pins.
I messed up my hair (didn't take much effort!) and added purple lipstick and nail polish..I really felt "punky"!
Made my grand entrance feeling rather pleased with myself, only to hear the cries of "Oh look..it's Jo! She's come as a Prostitute!!" I was ribbed mercilessly all night..must admit it WAS rather funny..:-)
Anyhow, when I got home my hubby took this pic (I think he rather liked the outfit..lol!) and I photoshopped it to add the fangs..If I wasn't a punk..I would rather be a vamp!
This is the pic of me Paul carries in his wallet, to show if anyone asks about his wife!
(PS..rather ironically..the plaster on my arm was because I had given blood earlier in the day)

11 comments:

  1. OMG Hilarious...punk, prostitute,same thing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is such a hoot!! You had to work REALLY hard to make yourself look this bad. If you'd have known, you could've dressed your hubby as your favorite pimp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good News and Bad News Joanne! - The photo is great I love the fun of it, however I susoect that it was taken in 2010, Note I went out in the rain to get the shots in mt first post on 1 Jan 2011.
    It;s the 2011 challenge. LOL
    Good News you get to do this one again around halloween this year!
    http://danudin2011.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol..point taken ron..though the passing of the years mean nothing to us living dead! Will try to find some really appalling weather for my next shot to make amends!
    Jo
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you added fangs and that your husband carries this around to show people! I have a lot of 2010 photos which would fit nicely into themes, but am trying to force myself to get out there and do it fresh. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A vampire that gives blood? Hmmm.......

    I get my 10 gallon pin if I go in this Saturday, so it is good to meet a fellow blood dripper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure have interesting photos.I was intrigues by the one with the anchor too.Your hubby carrying this photo of you made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I love this and that THIS is the photo in your husband's wallet is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That would have scared me on halloween, although we redheads need to stick together and eventually we will rule the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Despite Ron the Esteemed Judges of the Challenge don't quibble much about postings. fun shot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leave it to Ron to raise the protest flag.

    The whole story is too funny. I can see your hubbies friends telling him "just ask her I`m sure she will let you go on the weekend fishing trip" and his response as he shows them the picture, "you want me to ask her??"

    ReplyDelete