Just Me!

Just Me!

Monday 10 January 2011

Triple Twilight - Day 9 - Theme 330 - Three

Paul and I like to have a hour or so's walk on a Sunday..usually to walk off our Sunday lunch. We normally take the same route, and are so busy talking we don't really pay attention to the view! Since I started this challenge, though, I have been keeping my eyes open for photo worthy subjects. These trees silhouetted against the twilight looked so pretty, I had to photograph them...though as I dont have a tripod I had to use a not very photographic rubbish bin to keep my camera steady!
Cropped out the bin, and had a play with it in photoshop...and ended up with this....

12 comments:

  1. A beautiful image to begin with, but what you have done w/ the processing is absolutely magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really beautiful shot and processing. This is my favorite of your photos so far. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. It looks like a window that you are looking through. I like the reflections too. They look like roots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wonderful. I love your processing and framing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really nice, Joanne. Your post processing really compliments the original image, which was great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see this blown up to a big poster size and hung on a wide white wall. The image itself is stunning, but the processing is...well, to be honest, I can't think of a word that would accurately adn justly describe it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quite beautiful, have you picked a frame for that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative art from a beautiful photo! Love the reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a definite winner - great choice of processing and placement of the trees in the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very striking! I love those purples and oranges and the reflection too. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope this gets printed large. Really a striking image indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great image, love the processing!

    ReplyDelete