Just Me!

Just Me!

Monday 10 January 2011

Something about you - Day 8 - Theme 277

Cookie, my one fluffy cat,(and a bit of a dizzy "blonde" has something of an obsession with Pepsi, my smallest girlie cat. This obsession usually involves him lurking on a chair, hidden under the table cloth, and jumping on her as she ambles past. As Pepsi does not indulge in the "fun fights" popular among the other cats, Cookies behaviour is treated with a loud yowl, and a hard slap..followed by Pepsi wedged behind the TV.
Today I caught him trying a new tactic to get close to his lady love..sneaking up her while she is sleeping, and gently sniffing her. Pepsi remained in a relaxed mood, and Cookie went unslapped, so I think you could call it a result!

10 comments:

  1. Love the framing effect...this is just precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuties! I love catching my two babies getting close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is interaction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stealth photography! I think Pepsi is becoming a blog favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah ha, he says finally he can make some time with her. so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! Love the white vignette that enhances it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. a wonderful scene and the framing suits perfect

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you managed to have 'that talk' with Cookie yet before it's too late... they look like the purrrfect couple.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet! I love thinking of you sneaking shots of cat tactics

    ReplyDelete