Just Me!

Just Me!

Thursday 13 January 2011

Dont Remember Washing That..Day 12..Theme

Got home really tired, and figured I better get started on the ironing before I sat down, else I might not get back up again! Worked my way through a seemingly never ending heap, and an hour later turned round to see what was left...and this is what I saw! I certainly didn't remember washing them, and they didn't look like they needed ironing either...they looked so peaceful, I just left them. (this should have been posted Wednesday, but my laptop would not co-operate!)

4 comments:

  1. The ginger below thinks you need a bigger basket something about two cat's size, this one was fine for kittens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw it was empty so they jumped right in, they certainly look cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A laundry basket is made for cats to use. Anything else is secondary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how cats conform to whatever they have decided is to be their bed! Sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete