Just Me!

Just Me!

Thursday 6 January 2011

Drinks All Round...Day 6 ~ Theme 78 - Drink

Each morning I get up and stagger bleary eyed to the kitchen to boil the kettle for the first drink of the day..a large cup of tea.
While the kettle is boiling, the cats are also waking and stretching..considerably less bleary eyed (and with much neater hair), but equally keen for their morning drink. I pour large saucer of cat milk for them then pour my tea.
The kitchen is silent, but for my deep sigh of relief, and some muffled purring...today I took my camera to record the "event"..only managed 4 cats....and for the benefit of everyone here, ommited myself!

8 comments:

  1. It looks like they haven't drank in days lol What a cute kitty "milk" session!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love cooperation, great image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bigger saucer might allow all 6 to be included! Which cats didn't make the scene? Was Pepsi one? Like your layout on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool but what is interesting to me is the markings on their backs, so different and so much a part of them and their personalities. I wonder if you look at the markings would that actually reflect what their personality is. LOL Start with the rebel Pepsi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From that perspective, they look like petals on a flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fine way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the arrangement of cats around a dish like petals on a flower. The monochromatic color palette is striking as is your scrapbooking--purrfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The scrapbooking works perfectly with their colors and the spiral they make as they gather around the dish.

    ReplyDelete