Just Me!

Just Me!

Monday 10 January 2011

L is for Laptop - Day 10 - Theme 313 - The Letter L

Got really behind on loading my daily pics...just caught up on the weekend ones, then thought.."what about today?" Was stuck, then looked down and figured I may as well take a photo of what I could see right now..and this is it!
What you are looking at is my lap...complete with laptop, as I surf and do my blog. Rather than having my laptop comfortably on my lap, however, it is balance precariously on my kneecaps...If were to lift my hands, it would fall off!
The reason, as you can see, is that my cats do not view a laptop as an impediment to sitting my my knee..at times I have up to three sharing the space..with one wedged down the side of the armchair..tbh..I wouldnt have it any other way!

9 comments:

  1. I think they are hunting your mouse, great characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitties make for the perfect subjects...this is another adorable shot...it really looks like they love each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look nice and snuggly. My kitties like sleeping ON the laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do look very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One hand on the camera, the other on the laptop......I know how it is! I think the kitties are mind melding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These guys should be in your next book with pictures and commentary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shot of your cuddle cats! One of my cats likes the left side of the chair and the other likes to sleep under the ottoman. They leave my mouse alone but love the warm air produced by the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. they seem to find comfortable spots everywhere. I had a cat who always walked on my keyboard, sometimes with interesting results ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!
    They look so comfy laying there! Beautiful cats. Have a great day!

    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete