Just Me!

Just Me!

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Say Cheese...Please? - Day 16 - Theme 44 - Cheese

We had a meal out as a family at a local pub. As well as the food being great, we all like it because you can sit on squashy leather sofas to have your meal. My boys sat opposite Paul and I, and being me I thought "photo opportunity!" But despite several minutes of pleasing, they refused to pose, and just mucked about..so I took what I could get..and being in scrapping mode, had a bit play with it in photoshop. TBH, I rather like it..it shows the real them!

5 comments:

  1. Don't you have to love teenage boys...mine do the same thing! I think your layout is just fantastic and it shows their real personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this scrapbook page. The out of bounds is perfect for this fun scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More family fun! This is great and maybe a fine way to blackmail the boys in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pair of subjects for OOB, or is that out of control....another great page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those REAL personalities! The heck with those boring posed shots! I think the fun just oozes out of this page!

    ReplyDelete