Just Me!

Just Me!

Friday 7 January 2011

Day 7 - Beneath - Theme 18

This is my chair..where I sit to go on my laptop and drink coffee. The lamp is a popular cat attractor, as it gets quite warm.
The routine is something like this..cat climbs on, gets warm, falls asleep...and very slowly the cushion comes forward, until cat fall off onto the chair, looking indignant!
Sometime several cats get on, which speeds up the process. If I happen to be on the chair at the time, they dont fall off, but lean against me..until I am hunched over my laptop, and starting to get back ache.
(btw..if I am doing too many cat pics, let me know...its just that they are my fav subject!)

10 comments:

  1. Little kitty tanning bed! In my mind, there is no such thing as "too many cat photos". I am amazed I held out a whole week without showing off my two kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a contented look on the kitty face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am already attached to all your cats. Love them, especially Pepsi. I have had quite a herd of them at various times. Although I am down to one now. I find that what ever I am doing its attractive to a cat who doesn't belong in the middle of it: the laptop, a newspaper, a book, the kitchen table. Sleepy kitties always look so innocent, but we know better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ginger cats are my favourites, don't have any at the moment, but enjoy the chance to look at as many photos as you care to post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat images are purrrfect. This is a fun shot, love the explanation

    ReplyDelete
  6. My older tabby cat loves to perch on the back of MY chair as the heating vent in on the floor behind the chair--then he is like a muffler around my neck. Please continue your kitty series--they are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving your cat pictures...I can just imagine that facial expression when he falls off lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel one can never have too many cat photos, as they are great subjects and important to you. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't get enough of your cats, maybe a challenge in its own doing all themes with cats included someehow ;-) this seems to be the perfect place to be, warm and a high position to se what's going on around

    ReplyDelete
  10. There can't be too many cat photos for me either, I like Christina's idea!

    ReplyDelete