Just Me!

Just Me!

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Peeping...? Day 4 - Theme 317 - The Letter P (Part 2!)

Now feel guilty now that I posted a pic I hadn't actually taken today...:-(.....so here is one I did!

Whisky is a real "bag" lady..and will climb into any bag or case you happen to lay down (sometimes even BEFORE you lay it down) I had only just taken the last item out of the case, before she got in to investigate. I took lots of pics before getting these, as she was more interested in sniffing in the corners than posing for me. When the other cats got interested, she pretended she wasn't really there!


15 comments:

  1. I love how cats seem to think that if they can't see you, you can't see them! My boy cat made a home on my backpack as soon as I took it off yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last shot is so funny are you sure they aren't sheep? LOL

    http://danudin2011.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cat used to do that every time we brought out a suitcase! What a beauty of a cat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the second shot best where she's watching you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I favor the top shot myself, as the ears say it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now you see me...now you don't. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our cats love to be inside anything! Cute shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Joanne,
    Beautiful kitty. Looks like my Miss Kitty. She liked getting into things too. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    http://sherrie-myphotosgoodorbad.blogspot.com/2011/01/133-groceries.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your cats, you should be writing a book along with these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is so much fun to see how 6 housecats interact. "Me too, me too" is the last shot. No one wants to miss out on the action. My kitty Peaches loves to crawl into the bags of quilting fabric I bring home and once got caught in the sack's handle while trying to get out--she dragged the bag halfway around the house, scaring herself thoroughly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your six cats are adorable. The photo of them in warmth of the heater was priceless and I love the top photo in this set with just the tips of those ears peeping out of the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is too cute! What perfect shots for the theme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. another great set of photos of your lovely cats. Their curiousness has no limits

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just too cute!

    ReplyDelete